EMR Consultant 1254
Vision Continental’s Health Care
- Responsible for the development of comprehensive work plans in conjunction with vendors and project leadership. Responsible for maintaining project documentation including project plans, issues lists, decision documents, and risk documents.
- Contribute to the development of the training, communication and testing plans. Monitor and document completion of project tasks. Document clinical and business workflows.
- Track team(s) progress against timeline, scope, and budget. Identify, document, and track project related issues. Facilitate appropriate escalation of issues for timely resolution. Work with third-party consultant resources on behalf of clients as needed to meet project objectives.[divider scroll_text=""]
- Epic Ambulatory Certified
- Epic Care Inpatient Certified
- PMP certified
- EPIC willow Certified
- EPIC Stork Certified
- EPIC Radiant Certified
- EPIC Resolute Certified
- EPIC Prelude Certified
- EPIC Cadence Certified
- EPIC Clarity certified
- EPIC Orders Certified
- EPIC Procedures Certified
- EPIC Order Transmittal Certified
SR Software developer
- Responsible for developing electronic Medical Record software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
- Design and develop software applications, as well as develop and maintain current and future releases of products. Identify and develop enhancements to applications and products, plan and implement their portability.
- Design and execute tests, debug applications, and resolve a variety of technical issues. Analyze, design and construct new features and functions for software applications.
- Assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems, as well as provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- Specify, design and implement changes to existing software architecture. Design, develop, and deploy robust, proficient, and easy-to-maintain code, further automate and enhance the infrastructure tools, and expand functionality and usability of the web-based system interface
- Participate in application design and validation sessions. Apply subject matter expertise to system design. Design and implement future-state workflows by working with department representatives and EMR Leadership Team to analyze needs, and translate into system design. Design and build application(s) to conform to approved workflows
- Adhere to standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications Participate in the development of testing scenarios and testing scripts.
- Participate in application level testing and integrated testing Adhere to system change control processes. Assure that all system changes are properly tested, documented, and change management procedures are followed prior to submitting to manager for review.
- Communicate effectively in order to provide optimal support of all departments’ information system needs, to promote Health Technology Solutions, and to promote a professional climate throughout the District.
- Participate in design of role-based systems security. Collaborate with Principal Trainers in the design and development of role-based training programs to support future-state clinical workflows. Train end-users on proper use of clinical applications Troubleshoot identified problems Identify, document and track issues, escalating as appropriate for timely resolution
- Develop approved reports
- Maintain project tracking documentation
- Maintain application documentation
- Participate in design and testing of system reports
- Obtain and maintain current certification in assigned Epic application
- Assist in identifying and managing project risks
University of California—Berkeley
MBA. Computer Science
University of Melbourne
BS. Computer Science