Asia Pacific - Japan
Vision Continental’s Tokyo office was the 5hth office that Vision Continental outside the United States. Vision Continental has been serving clients in Japan for many years our firm growth has kept pace with the Japanese economy. Even as one of Vision Continental s larger offices, our Tokyo office has experienced growth rates in excess of 80 percent in recent years.
The office’s client list includes major Japanese and foreign corporations drawn from a wide range of industries, including technology, health care, financial services, consumer goods, industrial goods, energy, and utilities. The strengths of the Tokyo team consist of organizational and operational effectiveness, information technology strategy, and corporate development. BCG authors in our office have published a number of books outlining BCG’s conceptual approach to the creation of effective corporate strategy.
Vision Continental in Tokyo represents a carefully selected team of excellent consultants who can collectively convey top quality services in all major sectors.
- Operations Manager Collins Blinder
- General Manager James Liveris
- Finance Manager Montoya Burt
- Information Resources Manager Bryson James
- Chief information Officer William Byrd
- SR Business Elopement Manager Barry Roberts
- Accounting- Finance
- Automotive Engineering
- Administrative -Clerical
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- EMR Health Care Technology
- Engineering -Manufacturing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Mining and Resources
- Nursing -Clinical
- Staffing Vendor Management
- Transportation -Logistics